2017年2月16日 星期四

Next Stop?..

Next Stop?...

-In the past, I just visited the countries in Asia. 
But it's time for me to broaden my horizons!!!-

I have joint the University Exchange Programme.
In next year, I will stay in Scotland for half of the year!!!

Where is my University? 





My exchange University is called University of Stirling. It is a university in Stirling, Scotland.
I wish I can meet more nice friends and enjoy the completely different lifestyle in there.

My plan to travel around Europe...


I would like to visit as most Europe countries as I can in the trip, to broaden my horizons, and to know the world with nt just only in Asia.

8 則留言:

  1. I hope you can have a good time in Europe! Be careful and have a safe trip. I look forward to seeing you post beautiful photos here!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thank You so much :)
      Have you been in Europe? If yes, do you have any place that suggest me to go with?

      刪除
  2. I will study abroad in the next semester! But in USA...
    Never mind because I want to travel in Europe too!
    Is it OK if I join your Europe trip before we go back to HK?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. When will you go to USA?
      If you're going in the semester two, then we can have the trip together!!!

      刪除
  3. Oh I will go to exchange in summer! I am worried about that as I am lack of money.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. But there are some cheap air tickets so I think you can still go travelling💕

      刪除
    2. Yeah! However, the tuition fee is not that cheap...

      刪除
    3. Maybe you can find some subidises or scholarship in the university🤔Then you can go😌

      刪除